The Dos and Don’ts of Uploading Images to Pixels in Colour
- To get the most out of your membership on Pixels in Colour, we encourage you to upload images regularly.
- All images uploaded should be of high quality and high resolution (at least 800 x 600). If you need a little help determining which types of stock photos perform the best, check out our article on Examples of Stock Photography that Perform Well.
- Specify how you would like to license your photos. You can learn more about the different types of licenses available here: What is the Difference Between A Commercial and Editorial License?
- Be sure to upload a Model Release form for every identifiable person in an image.
- As specified in our Terms and Conditions, all photos uploaded to Pixels in Colour should not be sold (or offered for free) on other stock photography websites.
- Please do not upload images that do not belong to you; doing so will result in your membership being revoked.
- Do not upload photos that depict anyone in a deplorable or negative light. Images that are vulgar in nature or feature any nudity will not be approved.